Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ode to a Blonde Friend

So, I went shopping with my friend, Angie today. In honor of the fun we had today, I thought I would share a story from our high school days. Back then, Angie and I worked together at a pre-digital photo shop. We used to leave work in the afternoons and go to get something to eat. One day, we decided to go to McDonald's. As we pulled into the parking lot, we noticed a sign on their board that read: #5 EVM - $2.99 - this is code for Number 5 Extra Value Meal

I turn to Angie and say, "What do you think about that deal?"

Angie says, "I don't know what it is, but you get five of 'em for $2.99!"

Love her!

5 comments:

Faith Creations said...

Is this another blond joke?

Ben and Christie Rogers said...

No way! That really happened. You know Angie, she was in my wedding.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's me. You know everyone has their moments...I laugh everytime I think about that!!

Ben and Christie Rogers said...

I do too! It is one of the best Photo Perfect memories!

Me said...

Hi Christie I just had to say that I really appreciated your comment on my recent post about the whole kid thing. It was perfect and to the point and I completely agree with what you said. Thank you for being brave enough to voice your thoughts on this touchy subject.
=)

And Hi to Angie. Go BLONDS!!