Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday

I have been running errands like a crazy woman today. I have been in nearly every city in the metro area for something and I am tired!
Yesterday, I got a call about a possible position at a fantastic arts and performance school in Louisville. This school is the #5 producer of National Merit Scholars in the country. It is a great opportunity, but they may need me as early as next month. This would mean that I have to go to Louisville and live in a hotel until Christmas holidays. Ben would have to stay here and continue his preaching until early January.
So, today I have been going superspeed to get my Kentucky license paperwork completed. They have been very nice and we are planning to have a phone interview soon. Please pray for these new developments and for the outcome.

And...for those wondering about Ben's acorn comment on the previous post.....

The other day the wind started blowing like crazy and I was hearing these huge banging sounds on the roof and cars. I thought it was hailing.

So, I went outside and stood there. No hail. No rain. Nothing.

Just then, a huge oak nugget (this thing was too big to be called an acorn) hit me on top of my head.

Ben was standing in the doorway and saw the whole thing. He thought it was hilarious because the oak nugget bounced off my head about 6 feet into the air.

Now, he talks about that all the time. I know... its not that funny, but he got a real kick out of it.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby,

Please tell everyone that story again. It is so funny!