Friday, October 12, 2007

Finally Friday!

It is Friday! Normally, I would say "WOOHOO," but today all I can muster is "woohoo." I woke up with a terrible cold and body aches after sneezing all night long.
Me on a different sick day: On the bright side, I am going to get to watch a sick movie. Everyone has a sick movie, right? Something you would only watch if you are sick. Today, mine is going to be "Twins" with Arnold and Danny DeVito. This movie represents the kind of humor you can only appreciate when your head is stopped up and you have taken a few benadryl.
I know there is plenty of fun to be had this weekend, but I guess I will miss it all. This is the last weekend of the fair, and I will gladly boycott that this year. Also, I hear there are some fun haunted houses taking place. My friend, Angie recommends this one: http://www.terrortest.com/. It is located in Lumberton, MS. I think it is a little bit intense. Not for the kids.
This Sunday is Ben's ordination. The event takes place at 6:00 at FBC Clinton. We will have a small dinner at the Rogers' home at 5:00 and dessert at their home after the ceremony.
Sorry for the superficial content of the blogs lately. I will tackle some deeper issues when I am feeling better.

No comments: