Thursday, December 6, 2007

Update

I have not been very bloggerdly (is that a word?) lately because we have been sooo busy. We got my Mom moved into her new place and we are preparing for our move to Louisville. This includes planning the long-distance move, looking for ministry positions for Ben and a job for me, and preparing for Ben's first semester of doctoral work. All of this has made for a crazy couple of weeks.
Anyway, things are looking good and we are very excited about the holiday season and the new home in Louisville!
Last night, Ben preached on Exodus 32. He is nearly done with Exodus and is considering Jude for his next book.

Please remember to pray for the families of the 8 victims and the many people affected by yesterday's shooting in Omaha.

2 comments:

Faith Creations said...

I haven't been very bloggerdly lately either but maybe when things slow down we can both get back on track. I haven't updated my blog in forever.

Anonymous said...

I have been terrible throughout the holidays! I will get back on it after the move.