Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hey! I Am Blogging Today!

I have found myself with some free time today and decided to put some updates on my poor, neglected blog.

As it turns out, we will not be going to Louisville again before the move. I can hardly believe that it is only 3 weeks away! We are both still praying about what work to do, which church to join, and for a smooth transition into our new city.

The Christmas season will feel more real for us in about a week when Ben's sisters will come home. We have not seen them in a while and everyone is excited to spend this holiday with them.

Please remember these people in your prayers:

Bob and Peggy Ostenson - Rev. Ostenson is a dear, elderly man who is declining in health. His family is under a lot of stress because the home health nurse that they hired stole money from them. They need prayer for health and strength.

The mother of Laurie Price, one of our church members, was recently diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy. Laurie and her husband have six children and all of them need strength and peace for the road ahead.

Mrs. Ellen Crosby, a member of my mother's church, is in poor health and was recently admitted to the hospital.

1 comment:

Faith Creations said...

I have put some of these on our prayer list at church.