Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Natural History Museum and More...

There is a ton of walking involved in a visit to NYC. Our maps were our best friends! We enjoyed the Natural History Museum, but I actually preferred the Creation Museum. I tired quickly of the emphasis on evolution. I can't understand why I can't just look at the stuffed bison without hearing how he is my distant relative. Anyway, on the same day we toured St. John the Divine and had dinner at the "Seinfeld" restaurant. Then, Ben made us trek all the way to Grant's tomb just to get a picture that he could use to tease Jason McCoy.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love NYC! This museum is awesome. Glad you enjoyed your trip.

www.branchedbird.com

Anonymous said...

The American Museum of Natural History is one of the best stops in NYC! Glad you were able to visit... Looks as though you all are having a good time. =)

Anonymous said...

Oh those are awesome pictures! I'm gonna have to tell Jason about Grant's tomb. ;)

Bonnie