Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring Break 2008

We are in Mississippi this week! Ben is preaching in Mendenhall and working on his final big paper of the semester. We have enjoyed some beautiful weather here and it has been wonderful to see our family, friends, and church members again. It is hard to believe that babies can grow so fast!
When we return to Louisville, I will have just six weeks left in this school year, and Ben will have about 3 weeks until the end of his first semester in the doctoral program. He is going to wrap up classwork, preach once in Indiana, and prepare for doing his cousin's wedding in June.

I am planning to teach some Poe to my 10th graders. That should be an adventure!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your students should get a kick out of that old man's crazy blue eye in "The Tell-Tale Heart." Mine always did... :o)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

You were right Kelli. Poe was such a big hit that I am going to teach him to my 9th graders next week.