Thursday, January 31, 2008

What's Happening....

This week marks one month that we have lived in Louisville. It is also my third week teaching at a huge-agantic urban high school. Ben has started class this week and we are both working tons. We start our day at 5:30. I go to work and then Ben prepares and reads for class. I get home at about 3:30. On Monday and Thursday evenings, I have a class. Every other evening, we eat dinner and then work until time to go to bed. I literally have not looked at the television in three weeks.
We are both hoping that things will slack off a little as time goes on. We have not had a chance to go to a single museum or sight. We have not even been very far from the seminary. Right now, we have to work a lot on Saturdays and we are still visiting new churches on Sundays. This weekend, we are going to visit Third Avenue. This church was started by some transplants from Mark Dever's church. He and I go waaaay back (to about three months ago.) Anyway, it sounds like a wonderful place and maybe it will be the one!
Meanwhile, I could seriously do with some warmer weather. Is it really still January???

No comments: